Nokia Maps 3 user manual leaked!
Nokia’s latest update to Maps – Maps 3.0 was showcased at the Windows Phone 8 event. The update which is due to be released soon promised a host of improvements and additions to the product. Now the user manual for this update has seemingly been leaked.
Surur of WMPU has got his hands on them and even written about it a bit.
Here’s what in the manual that is exciting!
• Find your way with turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance
• Track your location, speed, and the distance driven, even if not navigating
• Preload maps before travelling and use Nokia Drive offline to save data costs
• Save your most-used destinations to your phone
• Get a warning when you exceed the speed limit
• Get real-time info on traffic incidents and conditions on your daily routes using My Commute
These updates are going to be available to all Windows Phones eventually, so if you don’t have that Lumia smartphone, don’t worry!