Sony teases world with Sony Xperia Miro
Sony unveiled the Xperia Miro yesterday on its Facebook page. The Xperia Miro looks like another medium ranged Android phone running on ICS. The phone has a 3.5″ touchscreen and a 5MP camera at the rear with a single LED flash. The phone is capable of recording videos at 30fps and it also has a front facing camera.
The unique thing about the Xperia Miro is that it has unique ‘illuminations’ for incoming messages apart from deep Facebook integration.
The phone will be available in two base colours of white and black with an additional two coloured accents of pink [with black base] and gold [with white base].
Here’s how the specs look for the Miro.
- 3.5″ TFT display with capacitive touch (320 x 480 pixels)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 800 MHz processor
- 9.9mm thick with a weight of a 110gms
- 5MP auto focus camera with pulsed LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM
- 2.9 GB internal memory with up to 2.2 GB user-accessible
- Micro SD card support [up to 32GB]
- 1500 mAh battery
And no news of a new phone is complete without a small tiny peek at the phone -